Toy Watch Heavy Metal Plasteramic in Gold and Mother of Pearl Face 41mm
Although I’m only in my mid-twenties, I’ve always felt much older than my age. However, Toy Watch makes me feel young again! lol Anyone remember Casio’s Baby G watches that were all the rave as kids? Well my parents never bought me one (or any of the other gadgets that the cool kids had). I had a choice between this 41mm version with chronograph versus another watch of a smaller size 35mm, but in black Plasteramic with crystals. Initially I got the smaller version, but returned it because I like the gold color more.
I was craving for a cheesecake one day but it was late at night and everywhere was closed. So I decided to make my own – BAD CHOICE! lol Since I’ve never made one, I didn’t realize that I’d have to wait for hours for the cheesecake to cool down. So in the end, I worked for hours preparing the cake, baking, and cleaning up without actually satisfying my hunger!
1. You’ll need 2 and 1/3 Philadelphia’s cream cheese squares. Soften the cheesecake to room temperature for easy mixing. See the sour cream in the back? Add about 1/3 – 1/2 of the container to your batter. Add sugar/sweetener to taste.
2. These are pre-made graham cracker base that I got from Walmart. They’re about 2$? Much easier to buy than to make yourself.
3. Spread your batter into the graham base. Apparently there’s a special cheesecake making “pot” that you put the cheesecake into so that you can add water all around… Well I don’t have that, but I do have a regular cookie sheet that has a higher top. I put the cheesecake in here which works just as well under the same principle. Add some boiling water all around in the cookie sheet.
4. Let bake at 250F for 30 minutes or until cheesecake is wobbly. In the meantime, you can make the blueberry toping. You can use frozen or fresh blueberries. First under low-mid heat, soften some margarine or butter. Add a cup of blueberries and half a teaspoon of corn starch, a teaspoon of sugar/sweetener. Keep stirring for 4-5 minutes.
5. YAY! The cheesecake is ready! But you need to let it cool for something like 4-5 hours…
Lastly, top up your cheesecake with your blueberries!!! YUM!!!
Well I made a salad too that afternoon. It’s very good and full of vitamins! I tend to mix veggies and fruits together which I was told is a very weird thing to do… but I figure, why make two separate salads when it’s all going to be the same jumbled up mess once in my GI system? So I have mangos, strawberries, grape tomatoes, and cucumbers all together 😀
More Lebanese food for dinner:
I ordered food from this upscale Lebanese restaurant for dinner and really like their Fattoush salad! Normally I hate anything with too much vinegar cuz I feel like my parotids are going into spasm each time lol. Their pita bread is also hand made and freshly baked which is so good! Lastly the chicken shawarma with berriany rice and veggies is very tasty as well!