1. DSQUARED2 SS09 Black Crepe Chain/Wood Halter Evening Dress
– This must be the tightest dress I’ve ever put on! It was such a struggle, even more so than my Hervé Léger dresses, but WOW the effect of it is pretty amazing… lol I’m even having second thoughts on maybe wearing this to the grad ball, instead of my Sue Wong coral strapless dress. hmmmm…..
Ref: Louboutin Décolzep in black kid leather. Funny story, I was doing grocery shopping a couple of days ago and a woman ran up squealing and asked to touch these shoes lol. She was sweet. And yes, I shop and do everything in heels, including house chores. When else would I have time to wear my heels?!?! lol 🙂
2. Mark & James by Badgley Mischka Chocolate Maxi Dress
– So my mom knows the designers from Badgley Mischka, which is why I avoid this brand like the plague, especially considering that my mom swears they’ll be making my future wedding dress which freaks me out… Anyhow, I got this from a great sale on Yoox, plus I’m really into the boho look these days 🙂
3. Ali Ro Feather-Print Jersey Dress
– Super comfy dress that actually lets me breathe lol
4. H&M SS11 Floral Print Maxi Skirt
– I love it! People stare at me in this dress though… I dunno why…
Ref: Jimmy Choo Phyllis Espadrilles
5. Black/Pink Floral 50’s Style Dress with Black Glitter Side-Tulle
– This is one of my favorite dresses that I got last year in Shanghai. It’s really beautiful and I love how it reminds me of the late 40’s, early 50’s style with full skirts like Christian Dior’s post-war classics.
Ref: Charlotte Olympia Dolly in black suede heels which goes perfectly with this retro-glamor dress. I also lined my eyes old-Hollywood style to complete the look 😀
Normally I don’t have time in the morning to do my eyes properly, but now that I have time this summer, I line my eyes daily. Try Lancôme’s Artliner – I swear by it! I’m wearing Brown, and I also like Smoke and Ice Black. I don’t wear Black though in the daytime, it’s too harsh and makes me look angry like I’m about to kill someone lol