Cole Haan Air Nessa Boots
– Purchased in 2008
– My everyday Winter boots for the past few years! It’s starting to break down though, so I think after this year, they’ll have to go.
Repetto BB Flats in Patent Black
– Purchased in 2009
– Honestly I don’t get what the hype is all about with Repetto’s shoes, just cuz Bridget Bardot wore them back in the 60s or 70s? They’re quite flimsy, like Lanvin’s flats… Also, I took these pix just once after wearing them and the inner sole was already starting to detach and the leather was getting all wrinkly.
See by Chloe Barcellona Flats in Bronze Vernice
– Purchased in 2010 at Brown’s
– PAINFUL! Very narrow front, I can’t walk in these shoes at all!
Sam Edelman Gladiator Flats in Black
– Purchased in 2010 summer at Brown’s and interestingly I found the same but FAKE shoes in Shanghai a couple of weeks later! I’m really surprised that these shoes, which is not by a top designer, actually got copied in China.
– Made with leather and stone embellishments
– Pretty comfy, except that they stained my feet black!!!