Xmas time is always the best time to stock up on goodies which often come in limited editions and value packs to save a few bucks. Hope you enjoy the pix!
1. Laura Mercier – Luxe Quartet in Tarte au Citron
2. Laura Mercier – 6 Mini Soufflé Body Creams
3. Laura Mercier – Hand Cream Quartet
4. Jo Malone – Peony & Blush Suede Gift Pack
I actually gave this to my mom later. She loves peonys and it was the first time that I saw any fragrance company use it.
5. Bobbi Brown – Mini Cream Eyeshadow Sticks Trio
Update: Would not recommend buying this or the full size version. The product has no lasting power and creases like crazy! TBA = To Be Avoided!
6. Clé de Peau – Beauté Céleste Lip Gloss Trio
Beautiful colours that compliment many skintones. Great value given how expensive each costs individually.
7. Godiva chocolates!!! One can never say no to their savoury truffles 😀
8. Lemon cookies that I made for our Christmas cookie exchange! Apparently I won the best cookies of the group lol! They contain no sugar (other than in the icing), and I also used light butter for a total of 60 calories each.
9. Assorted macarons for some delightful afternoon tea time and my cat seems to love them too!
10. Stuffed mushrooms for the holidays!!! I made 2 dozens of these and brought them to our work party. I pre-cooked the meat (not shown) beforehand to save some time and you can use anything from ground pork, beef, or turkey. Some people like sausages and bacon, but I used pork cuz it has less calories. Add whatever veggies to your liking and sauté everything, don’t forget that the stems of the mushrooms can be used too, so don’t wast them! 😀